Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello New Year!

Waving hello to those who have stuck with me. :) Thank you!

It appears when a doctor gave me a diagnoses of hypoglycemia 30+ years ago he was correct after all. Since no other doctor had ever said anything I dismissed it as being a misdiagnoses. Wrong thing to do! lol It appears my blood pressure pills were masking the effects of the hypoglycemia. I went off the blood pressure pills before Christmas and crashed big time on Christmas Day!

I have changed my way of eating which seems to have helped my energy level, stopped the shakes and my eyes will actually focus! lol Now the doctor is also working on getting my COPD meds straightened out ....... so keep your fingers crossed!

In the main time I have been working on a few CU items for you and hope to have them up in a couple of days. :)

Thanks again for hanging in here.
Huggers

No comments: