Saturday, February 14, 2009

Photo Challenge

I received a Photo Challenge from both Laurie Made Me and Digi Scrap Galore. Be sure to drop by their blogs, you will find tons of goodies.

Thanks Laurie and Roseanna for thinking of me. :)

This is the challenge instruction:
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

This is Mitsy my fur baby which went to the rainbow bridge two years ago. I don't have 6 folders in my pictures so I just took the sixth picture. :)


Photobucket

I'll be passing this on to six friends as soon as I check to see who else hasn't received one. :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ahh what a cute pup starfire
Hugs, Laurie